* Weather permitting, the Museum will be open on Sunday, April 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* The Museum will open for the season Thursday, May 2. Days and Hours for 2019 will be Thursday through Sunday, 10 am to 4 pm. The Museum will close Labor Day Weekend to begin a year-long renovation process; the last open day will be Sunday, September 2.
*Open House Day on Saturday, June 8 will feature free admission from 10 am to 4 pm.
* Make Music Day on Friday, June 21, hours TBD.
* Music at Twilight on Saturday, July 20 starts at 5:30 pm
* State Museum Sundays are free admission for Connecticut residents only, with proper ID. Dates are: May 19, June 16, July 21, and August 18 from 10 am to 4 pm.