* The Museum will open for a SHORT SEASON this year due to upcoming renovations. Museum hours are Thursday through Sunday, 10 am to 4 pm. The last day the Museum will be open is Sunday, September 2. So, if you visiting the Museum has been one of your “Round Tuits,” plan your visit this summer!
* Free Admission for all on Open House Day, Saturday, June 8 from 10 am to 4 pm.
* Free Admission for Connecticut residents on “State Museum Sundays” (3rd Sunday of each month).
* Make Music Day on Friday, June 21 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
* Music at Twilight on Saturday, July 20 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
* State Museum Sundays are free admission for Connecticut residents only, with proper ID. Dates are: May 19, June 16, July 21, and August 18 from 10 am to 4 pm.